Friday, May 24, 2002

I can't believe everyone is packing up to leave. It seems like just yesterday that we moved in. It's so incredibly sad to see the bare walls and empty rooms. I can't handle it. I look around this room and so much comes to me. A lot has happened in this past school year. I know it's just a room, a space enclosed by four walls, but it means so much more. This is where I spent the nights talking to my suitemates, getting to know them and getting to know myself. This is where we spent our time just hanging out, watching movies on our computers, watching TV, and just being college students. This is where I had "the talk" (the one that lasts all night and you get to know the person and connect with their souls) with Desmond. This is where Desmond and I got together... watching a movie on my computer, simply being college students. These four walls have witnessed a lot and it has so much to see for years to come. I'm almost jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment