Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Do you think it's better to have your own separate life to go to when you're not with your significant other? I think so. I mean, sometimes, don't you just want something that's solely for you? Or is that selfish? I was watching an episode of FRIENDS and Rachel was telling Ross about how her job is for her and that she likes to keep that to herself. So I'm thinking that it's a good idea. I mean, there are places you like to go (or at least I have certain places) that you like to think of as your own. I suppose it's good to have certain things to yourself. It's just something that you can always have and be dependent upon, I suppose. Not that you can't be dependent on your significant other... but I guess it just feels good to be able to know you can stand alone sometimes, even if you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment