Friday, April 18, 2003

I haven't updated in awhile. I suppose it's because I took the link off of my profile and I've just forgotten about it. Not like much has happened anyway. Same ol'. same ol'.
Went to McDonald's with Charlie and Brian tonight. Some homeless guy kept staring at me and Charlie. We were talking about him in Chinese. Quite amusing. I guess you had to be there.
I did absolutely nothing today. Watched a bunch of episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I wanted to play video games, but then I realized that I couldn't really start anything as I would not have time to finish it. Quite sad. I wanted to see Bulletproof Monk, even though it looks lame. I like Chow Yun Fat, though. He's cool. =] There are a bunch of movies out for rent that I wanted to see, too. Unfortunately for me, people are busy. Charlie's with his girlfriend at Treasure Island (some AAA thing), Brian's studying, and Holly's MIA. Shmeh.
I need a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment