Sunday, August 10, 2003

Friday: I had the most amazing date ever. First we went to a vegetarian restaurant, Millenium, since I was on a vegetarian streak again. Then, we went to see the musical Chicago at the Golden Gate Theatre. The music, the setting, and everything else was so amazing. I really enjoyed it. Then we headed on back to Berkeley and had some gelato at Mondo Gelato. And after that, he took me up toward what is now known as "The Rice Crew's Spot" to see the view (it's somewhere up the hills). It was so beautiful. Everything was so perfect. I've never had a guy plan out a date like that for me. It was so wonderful and I didn't want the night to end. Thank you, Brian, for the perfect date and the perfect company. =]
Saturday: It seems our summer is coming to an end. =[ Ed's leaving. So for his last night with us, we went to Houston's for dinner. Brian and I decided to drop the vegetarian thing so we could properly say goodbye to Ed. The food was SO good. Awwww. We're gonna miss Ed a lot. He certainly made this summer fun and interesting. We'll miss you!
Thank you to everyone who made this summer a memorable one. There have been a lot of ups and downs, but my friends have stuck by me until the end. I love you guys. Thanks for turning this summer around and making it the best one yet. I know we've got many more memories to share and I'm glad it's with you guys. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment