Saturday, July 27, 2002

Even though this class is killing my life outside of it, I must say that I'm glad I'm taking it now.
I find that I was really quite isolated last year. I guess living at Foothill can do that to a person. You kind of just form your group around the suite you live in. You don't really get the social atmosphere of the regular dorms. But whatever. So yeah. I didn't really get to know anyone else outside of my dorm. Well, besides Desmond and his friends. Like I never really talked to anyone in my classes. If ever had to work someone, I'd either pick someone random and forget his/her name after the class ended or I'd pick someone who I had some relation with (e.g. Charlie --> Ken's roommate --> Jon's high school friend --> my suitemate). But being in this class has really taught me to talk to everyone and I've met so many people (even if it is in the dungeons of Soda Hall).
This does not make me hate the work load any less because I still hate it. I'm stressed out all the time and this class makes me feel incredibly stupid. I've never had the feeling like I couldn't do something before. This class makes me feel it. But I'm not alone in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment