Friday, March 14, 2003

I made out a list of all the people that have made a (positive or negative) impact on my life. It's interesting looking at it. There seemed to be a lot more names/images swirling in my head than actually came out on paper. Looking at it all, I consider myself to be actually quite lucky. I've lead quite a full life for my nineteen years and most of those years seem to have a lot of happy times. I mean, really, what do I have to be sad about? I look at my life right now and it's really wonderful. I have great friends who love me, my family who constantly checks up on me, and I go to a school that I love. So I'm without a boyfriend. If that's the way it goes, then that's the way it goes. Who am I to question fate? Somewhere along my journey, I'm going to be entirely certain who is right for me and I know we'll spend the rest of the way making each other deliriously happy. In the mean time, I'll make do with making myself happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment