Thursday, June 26, 2003

I had my first section on Tuesday. It was pretty interesting. Actually, I'm pretty glad no one I knew showed up to listen to me teach. I was kind of all over the place and ill-prepared. But I think it should be better today. This time, I'm bringing along a powerpoint presentation I spent an hour coming up with. So yeah. I think it should be okay today. I also have office hours. WOW! I have OFFICE HOURS! =] My students seem to be cool. I have a lot of international students, though. This could be a problem because they seem to have English "disabilities." I'm not sure how they're gonna do. I feel bad enough since I figure this summer session is going to be pretty hard. Probably not as hard as Barath made OURS out to be, but still hard enough that people will be complaining. I guess that's to be expected from 61B.

No comments:

Post a Comment