Sunday, June 01, 2003

I've been in Torrance for about a week now. Good times, good times.
Monday: Hung out with the family since my grandmother is visiting from Taiwan.
Tuesday: Tried to work out in the morning. I ran in a mile before I nearly died. Wow. I'm so out of shape.
Wednesday: Took my grandmother out to lunch and then took her shoe shopping. She was looking for a pair of sneakers. But she's looking not just for any kind; it MUST be the kind without laces. She prefers velcro, instead. WHERE, may I ask, AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND THOSE? So I took her to Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, and even Children's Foot Locker. Better luck next time, I suppose.
Thursday: Sat my lazy ass at home trying to read over CS material so I won't be completely lost this summer.
Friday: Tried to take my grandmother to one of my favorite Chinese restaurants, but it was closed. That was depressing. Then drove over to this other Chinese place that USED to be good, but now isn't. We had dim sum, but there wasn't too much and it wasn't very good. I tried to pay for the lunch, but she wouldn't let me. She says I can pay when I make money (which I do). Apparently, she's talking about a REAL JOB.
Saturday: Headed over to my cousin's house in Rowland Heights. It's been two years since my grandfather pass away, so we had to do some praying and whatnot. Then had lunch with my family (including cousins, aunt, and uncle) at some Chinese restaurant in Rowland Heights. Apparently, my (older) cousin thinks its funny to joke about the Lakers and whatnot. I, on the other hand, was not too amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment