Thursday, September 11, 2003

"I finally felt that wonderful feeling of terror. You know, that feeling that you get when you're up there without a net." - Ally McBeal
This really is a wonderful feeling of terror. I mean, each time I was with somebody, I knew that I had a safety net. It's kind of scary without one, but so wonderful at the same time. For once, I trust enough in us to believe that I don't need that safety net; if I fell, I know you'd catch me. How do I know this? Because you're my best friend, my twin flame, and everything else in-between. I know I've been mistaken before, but I had made the mistake of trying to patch up old wounds and restructure my broken heart. But with you, I grew a new one, better than the last, and entrusted it with you because you deserve that and so much more. I know, without a doubt, that you'll always, always be with me as I will always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment