Wednesday, April 16, 2008

According to my good friend, here are the qualities I need to look for in a guy:

Holds a stable job making more than 150K a year.
Apparently, I am a spoiled brat and I need a guy that can spoil me. I don't know about that. I don't expect a guy to buy me the expensive shoes, purses, etc. That's why I have my own job -- so I can buy the stuff I want for myself.

Is devoted to Tammy... and only Tammy.
Well, sure, who doesn't want a significant other who is devoted to them? Only I don't want to be smothered (think Johnson *shudder*). Sorry. Kind of need a guy who is also passionate about bettering themselves be it through career or hobbies.

No drama in his life (i.e. stable family background and grounded).
This one I get. I have enough drama in my life as it is. At the same time, it's kind of hard (and boring) to have someone with no drama.

Preferably Asian (concession to my parents).
Ha ha ha ha ha.

Smart, graduate degree preferred.
I don't base intelligence by degrees. Sure looks nice on paper, though.

Likes dogs.
Agreed.

Drives a nice car and willing to share in a yuppie lifestyle.
We can fix the car thing later. =P As for being a yuppie, I never really thought of myself as such but when I REALLY think about it, I suppose I am.

Age compatibility: plus 7, minus 2 only. (Ages 22-31)
Whatever. Age is just a number. As long as he's not old enough to be my father or too young to drink legally. *shudder*

Height -- must be taller. Tall enough that I have to tiptoe to kiss him, but not so tall that I have to stand on a chair to kiss him.
Yes, must be taller. Not sure I agree with the rest of it. As long as I can wear heels and still be shorter, I'm good.

Loves sports, preferably Cal.
I can fix this, too.

Someone who is tough at work, but a puppy at home with me.
I don't get this one at all, so if anyone could explain it to me, it would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment