Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sadly, my iPod passed away this morning. It lived a long, healthy 4 years. A moment of silence, please.

I was at the gym this morning about half way through my work out and suddenly, my iPod stops working. It just freezes up. There is an older man on the elliptical machine next to me who is breathing quite heavily, so I am quite anxious to have my iPod fixed so I can drown him out. Unfortunately for me, there is nothing that I could do to fix it.

You know how your iPod shows the Apple icon when you restart your iPod? Well, it did that. Then, instead of proceeding on to show me my menu, I get this:

Yep. My iPod had just informed me that it had died. Look at the Xs for eyes!

Even in my sadness over losing such a close friend, I can't help but be amused by this icon. I was told by my iPod quite bluntly that it was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment