Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I am ashamed (not really, actually) to admit that I love Danity Kane's new single Damaged. I think it has a great, catchy beat and who hasn't related to these lyrics at some point?

Do, Do you got a first aid kit handy?
Do, do you know how to patch up a wound, tell me
Are, are, are you, are you patient, understanding?
'Cause I might need some time to clear the hole in my heart and I
I tried every remedy and nothing seems to work for me

Damaged, Damaged, Damaged, Damaged
I thought that I should let you know
That my heart is
Damaged, Damaged, so damaged, so damaged
And you can blame the one before

So how you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it?
How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it? [baby, I gotta know]


I think I've come up with a solution on how to "fix it." Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment