Friday, August 21, 2009

Okay, y'all. Here is my obligatory post from Asia to let you know that I'm still alive. =) I wish I had enough time to write a proper post, but I'm in a tiny cubicle/computer room with a line of two people waiting to use the internet. I could always step out the door and walk to the corner store to buy a new laptop, but that would require getting up and moving around in the 94 degree + crazy humidity weather. So that's a "no." I have a wealth of tales to share and can't wait to relate them all. I hope everyone is well in the States and there are no words to express how much I am looking forward to going back... because it means that Cal football season will soon begin!

1 comment:

  1. i don't know why i didn't start reading your blog till now. it's ridiculously entertaining.

    ReplyDelete