Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Addressing my new blog theme - a couple of years ago, my best friend, Stacey, sent me a story that I took to heart in a deep and profound way. It's a story I carry with me to this very day. It has helped me through many difficult situations and struggles in the last couple of years. A few months ago, my very good friend (who I've known and loved since middle school), Cindy, designed a personalized butterfly logo for me. (She is a truly amazing designer and you should check out her blog). When I saw the logo for the first time, it literally took my breath away. Perfection - blue is my favorite color, the heart represents my romantic view on life and love, and, of course, the butterfly itself from the story. The logo is a true representation of me, as is the writing in this blog. Thank you so much for being a part of my world and sharing in the experiences of my life. A special Thank You to Stacey for sharing the story that I hold so dear and to Cindy for creating "Tammy" in an image.

1 comment: