Thursday, July 17, 2003

I went to the RSF (Recreational Sports Facility, aka the gym) for the first time EVER. They're training me to be a fighting machine. =]
Day 1: Benched the bar. I was so proud of myself. For anyone who knows me, they know my arms are weak sauce. I was surprised I could do the bar at all. Then did some curls, but not too many. Then headed on down to where they keep the punching bags. That was FUN. Ed taught me the correct form on how to punch because I was apparently doing it all wrong. I proceeded to punch the bag with all my pent up emotions. It was very therapeutic. I ended up taking off a lot of skin on my knuckles and fingers, so they kind of hurt now. That's okay, though. It's the good type of pain. It looks like I got into a huge fight with somebody.
Day 2: Benched the bar... and then some. =] That was pretty exciting. Then I did some squats, which is fine by me because my legs are the most toned parts of my body. That was fun. Once more, I went on down to where the punching bags are located. Since my hands were all cut up, I couldn't actually hit anything. I worked on my form and tried using my left hand. That wasn't too pretty. I tried.
Anyhow. I've had so much pent up anger and I just want to be able to take someone out if I really wanted to. Hence, they're making me into a fighting machine. Be careful as to not get on my bad side or you might find yourself knocked out by a small, asian girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment