Sunday, July 27, 2003

So I've been totally emotional because I just got on my rag. This is what ALWAYS happens when I get on my period; I get super emotional and anything and everything upsets me. I suppose that's what caused my outburst on that fateful day. That kind of sucks because now I'd have to think about what would have happened if I hadn't had my rag and been all crazy emotional. I suppose it would have happened eventually. And I guess I'm a little less idealistic now. But I'm a bit sad that I've lost that romance... but I suppose it's good that I don't expect everything to turn out peachy. So I used to think that as long as two people loved each other, it was all that mattered and that things would work out if they tried. Maybe not. I've learned that you can be completely in love with somebody, yet s/he is the wrong person for you... and you just have to let go because you know it's best for both of you. Sometimes, you just fall in love with the wrong person, but that doesn't mean you love him/her any less. It takes strength to be able to say, "I love you, but you're not the right person for me" and then let that person go. I guess love just isn't enough sometimes.
I brought my sister's yoga DVDs up with me. There's a section that's supposed to relieve stress. It's actually been really helpful. You do all these stretches and breathing exercises. It's very relaxing. Afterwards, I just feel like lying there and never getting up because my body and mind are so relaxed. It really is SUCH a stress reliever. I recommend yoga to EVERYBODY. And no, I'm not just doing it because it's the trendy thing to do. I really do think it's helpful.
Ooh. Brian and I went to Big 5 today and bought some wraps for our hands; now we're hardcore fighters. =] I also bought a basketball to keep in my trunk so I can be a true "balla." Haha. I'd be like, "Yeah! I have a ball in my trunk! Let's ball!" Then we headed over to Target so I could buy a yoga mat to do my yoga exercises on. Exciting, huh? So yeah. I'm gonna be all toned. It's gonna be great. I'll be in better shape than I was in while running track. That would be SO awesome. AND I'll be able to fight and take someone out. THAT'S GREAT.
Oh. And did you know? "I'm not a playa, I just f*ck a lot." AND... "I'm a mother-f*cking P-I-M-P" Hahaha. =] Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment