Sunday, May 24, 2009

As an addendum to my last entry about body image, I recently discovered that my favorite Victoria's Secret model, Alessandra Ambrosio, is 5'10" and 112 pounds. That seems crazy to me. I'm 5'4" and I aim for 115 pounds.

But here she is in yet another bathing suit that I own. Damn, she looks good.


What I do realize, though, is that in photos that haven't been touched up, she looks way too skinny. Take a look.


Not that she doesn't look good, but please, for the love of God, eat something woman! Is this really sexy... thin to the point of anorexia?

1 comment:

  1. that last picture of her reminds me of that postsecret that said "i'm afraid my thighs will touch" and then on the f*my life site response that said, "i didn't even know thighs weren't supposed to touch."

    ReplyDelete