Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"One more thing, don't ever forget that you are wonderful and deserve the best and if someone can't see that, don't waste your time. Keep it moving."

The last line in an email to me from an extraordinary person, comedian, and friend.

I sometimes forget about how the important people in my life view me and spend too much time focusing on what strangers think of me. I cast it aside because I think that my friends are "obligated" to say nice things about me because we are close. In reality, we are close because they actually believe those nice things about me.

So, thank you, for everyone that sees the good in me.

1 comment:

  1. that's a beautiful line. of course we mean the things we say, with all our heart...
    hm kristin was saying the same sort of thing the other day, "you say that bc you're my friend." i mean it.

    ReplyDelete