Sunday, February 09, 2003

I had my break down last night. It was long in coming. I'm not sure what riled it up and finally made it come out... but it did. He knew it, too. I wanted so badly for him to show up at my door to comfort me. I waited for it to happen, but it never did. He was the only person who could've stopped the hurt, but he wasn't there. I eventually did get a phone call, but it seemed like so little... and so late. Maybe that's what he felt like that night I didn't show up. I guess it's hard to understand until you're there. I just kept thinking about how he used to go running when his ex called crying... even if he was spending time with me. I guess it just really hurts knowing that I don't have that same consideration.
He says that he misses me, too. I don't doubt that he does or else he wouldn't call me at all. But if he really misses me that much, why doesn't he do something about it? He knows that I'm just waiting for that moment to come... At the same time, I know that I shouldn't allow anybody to string me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment