Thursday, February 13, 2003

"True Love burns the brightest, but the brightest flames leave the deepest scars." -Unknown
I've done a lot of dumb things in my life, I admit. But the dumbest thing to date is to allow other people, people I don't even know, people I have no respect for, control what I do. Why should I care what their opinions/actions are? I don't. If you don't know me and you're reading this to find reasons to harass me, then YOU HAVE NO LIFE OF YOUR OWN. What I write in here, in my online diary, in my subprofile, or whatever I do, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I do it for me and I do it for MY FRIENDS. I'm LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE REAL FRIENDS. I have FRIENDS that love me and will ALWAYS stand behind me in everything I do, even if they disagree with it. It's hard to find people in this world that will accept you for everything that you are and aren't, but I've found MANY. If you even had ANY idea about what friendship means, you would know that it means to love and to sacrifice. It means supporting your friend's choices and being behind them. They should KNOW that you'll always be right behind them in support... they should KNOW it enough to believe it... they shouldn't even have to look back to check if you're still there because they KNOW that you ARE still there. So in saying that, FRIENDS DON'T GIVE FRIENDS ULTIMATUMS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER'S DECISIONS. Most of all, FRIENDS DON'T KEEP THEIR FRIENDS FROM GOING WHERE THE HEART DESIRES. It's hard enough to find love in this world, but it's nearly impossible if someone is trying to keep two people in love... apart.
So if you don't know me and you're still reading this, GO AWAY. Maybe you should try to be a better friend instead of acting like a 15 year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment