Saturday, February 08, 2003

I miss him so much it hurts. I don't want to hurt. I almost feel as though I've lost my identity. My world is suddenly crashing down on me and I don't know how to pick myself up. I don't know how to keep going when all I want to do is collapse and cry. I know I just need to take it day by day and just make sure that today is okay and not worry about what may happen tomorrow. My heart is still aching. I know I still have a lot of pieces of my heart to pick up. I'm hoping I will be strong enough to put it all back together.
A lot of people have been telling me lately that I allow people to step all over me. They talk about getting back/even or whatnot, but I'm not like that. They just ask, "Are you really going to let them get away with doing that to you?" I'm not 15 anymore. I'm so much better and more mature now. And I won't stoop down to that level because I'm better than that... I was taught better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment