Wednesday, February 05, 2003

I have no words. For once, I HAVE NO WORDS. I don't know how to properly express myself. I looked up at the stars tonight and wondered what was written in them for me. Am I to suffer? Am I to be happy? Am I to be lonely? Am I to be successful? It's hard to say.
I remember that night I spent in Fremont with Desmond and he took me to some huge hill to look at the stars (since I don't get to see any in Torrance). It was really a sweet thing to do. A long time ago, someone I once knew asked me what I thought a perfect date would be. I thought that the ultimate date would be a picnic under the stars. Well, I never got a picnic, but it was just as nice. There's romance in the stars. I don't know what it is about them, but they emit that kind of feeling. Some day, I'll go back.
Have you ever made a wish upon a star? Even though you know it probably won't come true, it just makes you feel immensely better. Like I said before, there's just something about stars. Or maybe it's just me. I remember sneaking out of the house to go for walks at night. I always ended up at "my place." Yep. The swings at La Romeria Park. I used to look up and be really sad that I couldn't see the stars. So I'd stare at the moon. It's such a wonderful, peaceful feeling. I wish it was that simple now. I wish I could lose myself in the cosmics, but now it's just so complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment